School for Creative Startups
What’s it all about?
School for Creative Startups is an interactive, hands-on course delivering all the business know how that creative people need to build sustainable startups, without all the technical gibberish, pesky acronyms and theoretical rhetoric. It’s just the stuff you need to know to grow your own successful startup, taught the way you like to learn it.
Whether you’ve got a growing kitchen table business, hardcore addictive hobby or just a brilliant idea bubbling away, School for Creative Startups can help you learn the basic business skills and awesome shortcuts to get you and your business to where you want to be.
School for Creative Startups demystifies complex business theory making startup success achievable for anyone.
How Much Does It Cost?
We understand that people starting businesses tend to be cash poor, but since we can’t charge nothing for what we do, we try to be as accommodating as possible. To that end we offer two different tuition rates:
Our full tuition rate is £3500 and we also offer scholarships at a reduced rate of £1000 for those who make a strong case for support in their application. To make life even easier, we also offer monthly payment plans.
How do we help?
School for Creative Startups delivers a massive dose of startup reality through a variety of effective teaching techniques, from bootcamps and workshops to one to one sessions and peer support.
Participants enjoy high quality curricula and support including:
- High quality monthly live teaching sessions delivered by former Dragon’s Den investor, Doug Richard along with a some of the UKs top experts
- Membership to our exclusive online community; home to our extensive library, podcasts, discussion board and event listings
- Top level support from our skilled and caring staff
- Guidance from the Titans of Industry network, comprised of top creatives
- Digital teaching tools
- Access to investor pitching events
- A coveted stall in the annual Startup Showcase event
- Continued support long after the end of the course